Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Now the Work Begins

It literally took me about 4 weeks to recover my 'rhythm' of life after completing my oral exams. Then about another 4 weeks to catch up on the amount of life that I had ignored (how do those dust bunnies grow so large? and who spilled fertilizer on ALL the growing stuff outside?). But I am breathing again and truly just beginning to acknowledge how good it feels to have the exams complete.

AND I have to stay focused on completing my dissertation. Because as good as I feel now, it will be nothing compared to how I will feel when I finish the entire degree and it is behind me.

Of course, I already have my eye on two additional educational conquests after this is done: barbering school (so I will ALWAYS have work) and my 2nd Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment